Tuesday 15 May 2007

Busy spring



Well, i have finally got around to writing my second blog!! Its quite exciting as i have done lots of things in the past few weeks.

Here is cosmic pig on the right and cosmic pig two on the left. I made cosmic pig for fun as i got Debbie bliss knitted toys book for christmas. A friend of mine then saw him and asked for one for himself. Its a shame they had to be seperated as they got on so well.




Here is Mr Bunny. He was knitted for my ward at work for their Easter raffle which they were doing to raise money for a commode. Yes the NHS is getting to a desperate state!!


By the time he was finished i had fallen in love with him and i really hope the student nurse that won him takes good care of him.


He was also a Debbie Bliss pattern, i left him naked as the suggested jumper looked far too hot for spring.







Here are some bootiees i knitted for my friend Nina. She is a nurse at the hospital and has just become a God-Mother to a pair of twins. They are for the babies to wear obviously. I've never met them but i hope they find the boots very comfy.
















1 comment:

Kyoko said...

I love them all!!!
The booties are very well made and I am totally in love with Cosmic Pigs!!!!!